The Lion, The Cara, and The Eyebrows




This girl seriously has the greatest ideas and executes them flawlessly! British supermodel, Cara Delevingne, is my current Creative Goddess. Everything from her tweets to Instagram pics is so full of fun and sincere happiness. She's always doing something that I wish I thought of first. What I'm most jealous about, is that amazing lion on her finger that she got done in New York by Bang Bang.



Not only is the artwork amazing, but I love the placement. The Fierce Feline Finger. If she wasn't so famous I'd be rocking that ink till nightfall everyday. Enjoy my envy below:










Who knows, I might just go ahead and get it any way... it's just too awesome not to share.

Post a Comment

endcredits

Designed by cream©

My Instagram

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes