How To Get Free Social Media Help




I am becoming a humongous fan of a site called IFTTT. It stands for: If This Than That and pretty much automates posting on up to 112 social media outlet as of today... for free (and yes, I am smiling as I say FREE).


It's super quick to sign-up and then you just given them authorization to all the outlets you already have setup. For my blog, I wanted every published post on my Blogger to also show up on my Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook fan page without any extra effort on my part. These automated actions are what they call "recipes." I could choose what and how the content on my posts would show up on my other outlets - my tumblr could just post the pictures and link to my Blogger and my Facebook fan page can have the picture, link, and tags. This site is AMAZING and sooo user friendly.

Check it out and let me know how you like it and how you're using it! If you need some inspiration or want to optimize IFTTT to it's full functionality, read The 101 Best IFTTT Recipes on PCmag.com.

Post a Comment

endcredits

Designed by cream©

My Instagram

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes